Sunday, January 11, 2015

SCASSSS - Drack. One Man Blob.

I was sat in a novice faction war plex when a war target entered system. I was in a Tristan, he in an Algos. I saw a medium plex open up. He was in warp, I could potentially catch him on the gate.

But a Tristan vs an Algos?

Feck it! BALLS DEEP MAN!

I landed and went for him. I think it surprised him that a T1 frigate was going for his Destroyer. A very close fight later and....


I put "GF" in local and was responded to with...


Erm..... blob? Oooooookay..... I know, I'll fix the killmail for you....


Better?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Almost like the time Nexx was accused of using links during a 1v1.....when it was just the two of them in system/local...

    He might have had auto target back on and therefore all your drones 'looked like' a blob... :P

    ReplyDelete