Sunday, November 9, 2014

SCASSSS - Pod and Planet Fiction Contest

Telegram Sam is running the Pod and Planet Fiction Contest again. Current prize pool is 32 billion ISK and still time for that to rise. 

In previous years I've kicked myself by publishing a good idea a month or two before the entry window. Many months ago someone said I should do a piece about the Angel Project. Sindel made some off the cuff remark "Oooo will they call me Mistress?". I quickly made a note in my draft ideas store. 

Angel Project
"Will they call me Mistress?"
Sindel Wears Prada

This has been sat there for months waiting for the P&P planet contest. Finally it comes around... and who is one of the judges?


Anyway, my great idea is down the toilet but why don't you give it a try this year? I will after I've stopped screaming "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

1 comment:

  1. Violator or Dramiel. At first I wanted the dramiel to be ineligeble because it was before 20:00 but he is the only one not in ABA.

    Just as long as Camel Empire doesn't win it's fine with me :)

    ReplyDelete